Monday, May 31, 2010

No topic ~

1 day have 24 hr. 1 week have 168 hrs. All the time of yours spend on your stuff and friends. How many hrs you spend on me in a week?

Why am i always ask for your time for me? When can i end all this rubbish problems?

I’m totally focus on the relationship when i have a bf. Are you the same? No……….. you are not only focus on me. You told me that you don’t want to be simple in your life. You want to do many stuff in your life. But what i do is only for our relationship. This doesn’t mean i’m lifeless. I’m just over serious in the relationship.

Did you really read my mind when you read my blog? Did you really think about it? 

I never dare to expect we will have good future. Never hope how long i can together with you. Not i don’t trust you.

I’m just tired …… very very tired…….

No comments:

Post a Comment