Thursday, September 3, 2009

The 1st day of class in UCSI~ 1st 1st 1st…~

I want to post the Malacca one day trip 1st actually, but suddenly have the feeling want to write about my college stuff. haha…

This Tuesday was my 1st day going to class- Ghost day eve… lol…

My 1st class was at 5pm to 8pm. =.=… so late…

The 1st tutorial class is Business Communication. =.=

The 1st day going to college was raining. =.=

The 1st time i study in a college is full of chinese. lol…

The 1st time i took lift to go up to the class. haha…

The 1st time i went to UCSI washroom… kaka…

The 1st question i asked people is “Do you know where’s the room XXX?” :P

The 1st people who i asked the question was same class with me and we were communicated in english. =.= (this one is lame. lol)

The 1st time i same class with few leng zaiss. kakaka…. xD (but i don’t know them… =.=)

hmmm…. Don’t know still got what is “1st”… ………….

My 1st look before going to college. XD

DSC03005 DSC03031

Camhor-ing while waiting my dad to fetch me. haha… Want to save down the memory of my 1st day. blek… :P I wanted to take down the 2nd and 3rd day memory but forgot already. =.=

Well, really feel “ng guan” to study in this college. Maybe all are chinese. lol… They are not friendly at all and keep showing the action face. This called “KL human”. Always be LCLY. =.= Hate it.

I thought KLIUC is the worse college but now i feel like malay people are more friendly than chinese. Though my previous college is very boring, at least the people(malay & chinese) there are kind, good in manner and easy to approach with them.

I thought i can meet more good friends after changing college. Thought everything will be fine and happy. Maybe i still cannot adapt in a new environment cause i’m new there. But i’m not regret to change college. At least i won’t eat alone now… Won’t go to toilet alone… hehe…

Since i enrolled in this college, i don’t want to stay in a boring college life anymore. However, i’ll try my best to be friendly with other people. (they aren’t though) They don’t come to talk to me, i will go and talk to them. keke… :D

The last one : my 1st time be initiative to approach other people. =.=

Nitez~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. Luckyly, i am not KL person, I am Johor lang... see, i am so kind and gentle and friendly... hey, you also KL person, then you said yourself also action face lol...
    hey, i think i am the first person to borrow your pen and first person talk to you gua...

    ReplyDelete