Friday, September 18, 2009

Back to blog again~

keke… very long time didn’t write my blog already. I feel lazy even upload pictures on my facebook. haha… My life is as usual… Go to college, back home, outing with bf and friends and…..start to busy with my assignment…. T_T I’ve been outing so often lately. My parents complaint already cause i didn’t concentrate on my studies, ask me don’t waste their money to pay so much fees and call me go to work. Especially my mom… =.= She know my dad definitely won’t let me work now. Always say for fun only. haha…

Well, i was going to Malacca with bei’s family for one day trip. It was fun and enjoy. Ate a lot yummy food and took a lot nice pictures :D Pictures can view from my facebook. I’m lazy to upload here. lol…

My dear has joined the Astro Battleground this year. It was an audition held at Sunway Pyramid. I went to watch and support him. Finally his group success to get into the final. After finished watching, i introduced my dear and his bro to eat “Hot & Roll”. So yummy :P

P9061236 P9061237 astro battleground~ astro battleground~1 P9061242 P9061245 astro battleground~2 

The 1st one is cheese & ham and the second one is BBQ sauce with ham. But the cheese & ham is taste good, better than BBQ sauce with ham. hehe…

P9061251 P9061253

One set got one drink. Only RM 4.90. So cheap and taste nice :)

P9061248

We went home after eating. Bei was rushing home to do his revision for his exam. But at the end he fall to bed and sleep. =.=

Still got a lot to update but i want to watch tv now. So stop here la… lol I will be going to shopping with bei tomorrow, sunday go dog park and monday go to Ipoh with his family for one day trip again. kakaka….

No comments:

Post a Comment