Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year ^^

It’s 2010 now. I haven’t say goodbye to 2009 yet. lol… Time past very fast. I’m gonna start class next week. Flashback my 2 months holidays. There were a lot things happened to me. Learned many things on working and know a lot new friends… I thought i will be alone since i broke up. But no…. I have my friends to accompany me. I’m not lonely actually. hehe…

Sigh… Start study again… have to worry many things again… Feel very lazy and don’t wanna study suddenly. hehe… I hate exam and assignments… Can i go for Uni just to know more friends, play, chit chatting ? haha… I forgot i’m still a new student in UCSI. :P I really wish to join a club in college last time. But i feel lazy to do anything now. Just want to stay at home. hahaha… I AM EXTREMELY LAZY now…. @.@ Who can help me… lol…

I really miss “sei mun sum” and my ji mui Cheng ~ T_T Mich is going to fly soon. Q will back to Australia again. No more friends already. T_T cannot go their house to get angpau in this Chinese New Year jor… T_T

P7040753 P7040755 DSC04041

Cheng~ The thing we always do to sum… LOL !

DSC00084 P2280781 P1280407

What look is that… =.= but i like it.. XD

P1030341

That is U !! :P

PC180205 PC180241 DSC02833 PA240631 P9250558

Had a very happy moment with my buddies… I miss my past time with them… T_T I just post few pictures only… Cause there are a lot if want to post. =.=

Really hope we can gather again, back to last time… Miss you guys like crazy… @.@

Wish you all Happy New Year la… Always miss me ok :D haha… Muakssss~

No comments:

Post a Comment