Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year Eve ~

It’s 2010 now. And i’m sick for a week already. =.=… Is it a bad year to me ? :( Hope not ler…. Wish me get well soon ler… hehe…. Anyways, wish everyone Happy New Year ^^

We celebrated our new year at kent’s house. lol… I call him “kent”… very weird arrrrrrr…… haha… Just had a small gathering with murnianz… Thanks for kent’s mom and his maid for preparing so many foods to us. :) Really ng hou yi si cause we didn’t help anything but only eat eat eat there…. keke…

hmm… lazy to upload so many pictures again. You guys can view from my facebook. But i like this picture so much… XD

P1012313

hahahahaha… who is that santa ? He is SUMYEH la…. lol… 3 of them step on him… hahaha….  Sum ~ you mou jun yim la… XD

P1012306

Happy gathering with them :) But it’s not complete cause without cheng and sum here… sigh…. Miss them till crazy… keke…. I’m waiting for next year gathering :) Maybe sum, cheng, mich, khew khai and wei ping all back to Msia already =D I want SSM gang back together again ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment