Saturday, January 2, 2010

Moody…

Today is the last day of holiday. I’m unhappy cause my busy life start from tomorrow. Just checked my result. What i guess is true. I failed one subject. I didn’t did well in the paper last time. My fault…. Something happened during that time make me cannot focus and not in the mood to study. This is the 1st time i failed T_T… I insisted want to change college last time cause i don’t like my previous college. My parents spent so much on my study but i failed. I make them disappointed. I don’t want they feel i’m wasting their money. Resit paper need to pay RM200 or RM300. I know i will fail my sub already so i went to work for part time. So i can pay the money for myself. My bad…. I don’t dare to tell them. Plan to cheat on them. It’s not good… I don’t like to cheat. Sigh…. Don’t know how to do. Emo-ing… T_T

By the way, i hate something to happen again. Why people don’t appreciate things that around him/her. When people lost something he/she only will start to care and nervous. When people get something easily he/she won’t care and appreciate more. Why…. If you don’t know how to appreciate don’t ask for many things from someone. Honestly, i really don’t have confidence in love already. I don’t believe got people will really treat me good, love and care about me as long as he can. Most important is i don’t trust you already.

Actually is just a small matter… Don’t know why i will so emo today. I need someone to talk to… Sigh….

5 comments:

  1. hey, needless to say, you also dont want fail lar, you tried your best already... you also not like accounting... and you also no mood to study that time... so no need too sad, by the way, you change the elective already, trust you that you will study hard and prepare for future subject, since you hope that your parents will be proud of you...
    Jangan negative for love lar, your next lover will treat you good good and love you forever de, since he love you mar, if not love you, will not ask you to be his girlfriend lar... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sob sob... xiao di ! since when u treat me so good ? lol... ur words sooooo touch... T_T... i promise i will bully u less dy.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. treat you good no need reason de lar...
    just less bully, i guess you will stop bully me... i dont know why, i very good good person... my word so touch? then you got cry or not? haha... ... but i prefer to see you smile, because is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa............... very fake.... =.=... cannot la.... i see u so weak wan to bully u... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. why is you bully me ?
    then i can not bully you.

    ReplyDelete