Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zzz….very sien…. very emo….

Suddenly feel like want to blog about my emo stuff. =.= again? sighhhh….

No one can trust… No one i can talk to… No one understand me… No one care for me… No one listen to me… No one make me feel happy… No one can give me confidence… No one…………

What i was expected is just a joke. Truly joke ! Feel extremely stupid… Feel hurt… No need to ask for reason… Cause i already know it.

The saddest thing is you are not the one who can listen to me, care for me, understand me, make me feel happy, give me confidence.… Maybe now you did all this to me… but i think it’s just a short term…

Being alone really nothing? Emo, cry, sad alone ? No need to share every happy or sad thing with someone that you like or love? Just blogging to express out here … Talk to myself… No need other people to accompany???

I’m used to be alone wherever i go… whenever i eat in the restaurant… Whatever i do …

I know i really need a right person to be with me. Accompany me all the while… Do everything with me… Make me happy everytime… Always there for me….

Don’t hope so much things la… Love is hopeless…. I will “shut down my door, refused to let anyone to knock my door” ! ………………………. Really negative thinking … =.=

What am i writing now…. Don’t care…

1 comment:

  1. Tak boleh macam ini lar, you should open the door anytime, so that there is a true heart person can show his love to you... then you will not be alone in everything and everytime... maybe there is a person loving you now but you dont know... haha...

    ReplyDelete