Sunday, June 21, 2009

>"<....

It's 11.38pm now. I just finished talking phone with sum. We were talking about my party and the malacca trip. My party is half settled already. Now, i feel very irritating with the malacca trip. There're a lot problems of planning this trip. I don't know why and what so difficult to plan a ONE NIGHT TRIP. Cause of this trip i make my friend ng song... Is it my fault? I don't know. I really regret for promised them that i will sure going to this trip. One of my friend doesn't want to call many people to go cause she don't like. I really hope i can go to a trip with more friends. Long time we didn't go for a trip already because all are busy with their own business and some couldn't match the time. But i still called some of my best buddies to go. There is only one car can drive to malacca. Other friends cannot drive their car cause their parents not allow. So now the problem is we not enough car to go, no transport. Me and sum are thinking to solve this problem now. Though it's quite late to solve now... hehe... Hope everything will be fine ler...

No comments:

Post a Comment