Monday, June 22, 2009

Complaint about RUBBISH COLEGE again~

Today i go to college to take result with my friends. A lot people queue up at the admin office already. So early... =.=.. I feel very relax when going to take result. Cause i know what grade i will get already. As usual, I got straight B+ again...=.= Why i never get A ...T.T Mayb i didn't do well in the exam. hehe... After that, i go to settle my graduate stuff. I don't know how to do so my friend help and teach me the steps. It's almost done but there's some problem haven't solve yet. Sigh... Reason ? BECAUSE the SYSTEM of this RUBBISH COLLEGE is worse, the WORKERS there are same WORSE. BABIss ARE DUMB AND BRAINLESS FOREVER. deng deng deng deng ........................................... >.< ! This is my 1st time to call them BABI. Don't blame me for being rude. I'm not really racist but their action is making me become racist..=.= NOT MY FAULT ! My bf told me he can get his transcript very fast at his college. But i want to get my transcript in BABI COLLEGE have to wait for ONE MONTH. Other college can check their result through online system. But BABI COLLEGE cannot check through online, must go get by own. It really waste our precious time. Grrrr........ >"<>

After busy in the whole morning, i leave college and go to jusco with friends to have our lunch. Then i go to help my sister buy the toner and oxy cream.... go into jusco to buy many "keropok" to eat and buy a magazine to spend my home time. After that we head back to home. What a tiring day~



"keropok & magazine" =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment