Saturday, June 20, 2009

A boring sunday~

Today is Father's day. I'm very boring here now... And very missing him now... Since yesterday afternoon we didn't contact each other. Yea... We quarreled again. The same reason... He didn't come to find me. He went out with his TT friends and left me alone at home. I know i shouldn't blame him because i said i don't want to go at 1st. But when i heard he said he is going to Putrajaya trip i very angry... Angry that he always out with friends and not telling me where he go. I called and scolded him. When we arguing, he cried. He told me he is very stress and tired. He has a lot assignments to do and busy with TT stuff lately. I am worry about him and feel bad for not able to help my bf anything. And now i still argue with him, give him more stresses... He even thought that i don't love him, being together with him is just my habit. Sad..... Together for 6 years already... I tried my best to change my attitude, tried to join his friends, tried to understand more about his dance.... I know he changed a lot too. But we still many problems, always quarel.. I feel tired and bored sometime. But i still love him very much. I wanted to call him many times, but i think more a bit, i remembered he said he need a day to rest and do his assignment. So i don't dare to call. I don't want to disturb him. I know he don't want to talk to me too. Mayb he feel stress and unhappy when talk to me, so he rather choose to be with friends more than me. Omg... I am very emo now... This blog is really for me to express my emotional. So people better don't read my blog. T.T

I just cooked spaghetti for my dad for Father's day^^ This is the 2nd time i cooked spaghetti... keke... I was failed last time because the noodles wasn't fully cook. :P But this time is different. Though it isn't very tasty, it improve a lot and better than last time. keke...:P The sauce is delicious, but a bit sour because i forgot to put sugar. Hehe... The noodles still ok la but i cooked too lil and it's a lil bit tough... :P We are not enough to eat. Haha... So the conclusion is...spaghetti got spaghetti taste XD Don't worry... Won't have stomachache after eating. My dad give me 8% over 10% ^^ My sister give me 7% and my brother give me 0% =.=... know why? because he don't like the sauce, he said very sour... swt...>"< So hurt... Hehe... Never mind :) I will try to cook another food next time :D Aiya ! Forgot to take the spaghetti picture... Cannot show in blog. hehe...

Okz.... I want to take a nap a while. To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment