Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm missing U~ yet worry bout u~

After quarreled with my bf last night, i feel very regret that why i cannot control my temper EVERYTIME. Plus, he is sick now. I can't do anything but still wan to argue with him. He is right. I'm like a bomb, will burst anytime and it's very sudden. So scary... I always blame him for no time with me, but got time with other friends, blame him not good enough, blame him didn't care about me........ Actually i'm the one who didn't care about him, i only want him to care me. I'm selfsih... I never treat him good too. We've have been together so long, but i never cook soup and porridge to him when he is sick. I know he really hope i will do that. I dreamed that i will do tat for him someday too. But i never take action to learn to cook... Say is easy, but never do. :(... I'm failed to be his gf. T_T I really worry about him now er.... feel like wan to take care of him and hug him and tell him "i'm here honey~"... hehe... syok sendiri... Wish my bei bei get well soon ler. :) Almost two weeks he didn't come find me ler... Cause he is busy with assignment, studies, dance... I wanna see him so much, wanna to stay beside him accompany him, wanna touch him, deh him, help him massage^^ hehe... I'm freaking out...=p

This sunday is my birthday^^ We will have a small party at my bei's house on this saturday. Together celebrate with his brother too cause our birthday is on the same day... >.<>

It's quite late now... I gotta off to bed now. Hope bei bei will recover soon, don't too stress on assignment, take more rest ler... And hope to have fun on this saturday^^ Nitez~ Muackss~

No comments:

Post a Comment