Saturday, June 20, 2009

My 1st post~

This is my 1st time to write this blog. Ermm... Actually i don't know what to write in my blog and i am very lazy to write a long essay. =.= Since something happened in this afternoon, i feel like i wanted to express my feeling when there's nobody can be my listener. The only way to express my feeling is to write blog. :D So i decided to create a "emo" blog. Lol... That's what my bf suggested before. I didn't tell anyone that i create this blog, included my bf... Mayb wait until i post more "emo" stuff only let them know. But my blog is not interesting ler... hehe...

Let me introduce myself 1st..:P I'm bao bao^^ Why do people call me bao bao? There is a long story behind. Since don't know how many years ago....bla bla bla.... Lazy to tell... haha... Well, i have a good & bad bf. Lol... We've been together for 6 years (*wow*) How's he look like? hmm... He is thin, cute, tall (only his height can match with me..XD), long face and..... He always say himself is leng zai =.=" (i feel it too my dear^^) I'm still student, studied in KLIUC (rubbish college), but i just graduated my Diploma. I will continue my degree in other college and might change to UCSI. Why i change college? Because i HATE KLIUC. Don't ask about reasons. You will know it if i have blog about it someday. Hmm... I have a happiness family and i'm the eldest daughter. But i'm not a good sister cause i like to bully my brother and sister... nyek nyek nyek...:P

Okz... that's all for today. Nothing to write already. haha... To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment