Tuesday, October 13, 2009

为什么我这么犯贱?

I’m tired in this relationship. I have problem but couldn’t share with my love one. Since the day you told me you don’t love me anymore, my heart is already die. I still love you but no energy to do something to regain back our old sweet time, cannot force you to love me more again. You kissed me, hugged me was just want to try about your feeling to me, not love. You reminded yourself to miss me and remember me as your gf with writing some sweet words in msn personal message. That’s why i can knew it and feel it when i saw that. I still asked who you write about. Cause i don’t have the feeling that you are missing me. It’s too ridiculous that you said don’t love me anymore after we argued. You can say it out easily with your gf who together with you for 7 years. It’s damn hurt. You want to be together with me is just want me to give you do whatever you like, want me to accept your selfishness… Do all the things for your own only. If i don’t, you say break up with me. You said you can’t give me a stable relationship, can’t give me the things i want. yea… i know it. I know you won’t do something about it too. You didn’t even ask about me.

Why i cannot be selfish like you? Why am i always be heart soft? Why i still want to love you so much even you treat me like that? I really hope i’m the bad one. My heart is fragile, but you are making it to become stronger. Cry is doesn’t matter. But must back to happy mood after cry. You always thought i like to tell everyone about your bad. Tell me honestly if you really mind. But i didn’t tell anyone about you. I’m human, i need to express out my feeling, but only in emo blog……

No comments:

Post a Comment