Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One litre of tears ~

I thought everything will change back to normal as last time after back from genting.

I thought you really love me again after back from genting.

Thought you will treat me good as last time.

Thought you will appreciate me more after i together back with you.

Thought i can together with you happily. Forget and forgive everything you did to me and start a new life with you again.

You felt sorry to me but do nothing for me.

You said you love me so much but do nothing for me.

All the sweet words from your mouth but never take any action.

You gave me hope again and again but yourself destroy my hope to you again and again.

I trust you but you cheated me.

You always said break up to me. I tried my hard to regain this relationship everytime, noticed that i was failed, and decided to respect your decision to break up with you. I give up our relationship and stop bothering you anymore.

After i dropped my tears, heart was almost die and really made the decision, you ask me don’t go. Said that you wanna together with me.

You stabbed my heart suddenly and want back me suddenly. I know i’m very heart soft and be back with you. When together back with you, you told me don’t together with you or break up again.

In the movie, a girl cried for one litre of tears cause of her sickness. But i cried for one litre of tears cause of you.

Someone told me one thing, I felt it’s really true. “ When you know something is not work anymore, why still want to waste time on it? “ The person is telling me about a relationship. When you know the problems in this relationship will never be solve no matter how hard you tried, why don’t give up?

When i know my bf will never change his bad attitude, no matter how much i change for him but he still the same, our problems will never be solve. We will end up break up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment