Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A wish for him~

Everything was disappeared in a night. I still feel like having a bad dream now. Still don’t wish to wake up. Though i already accepted the fact. I won’t feel regret since i tried my best. But i’m still not good enough… I rather let people to use knife to stab me. At least i only feel pain on the wound but not pain in the heart.

I spent my 7 years time to love a guy. My 1st love… The one who went through so much things with me… Happy, sweet, sad, argue…. and many… He taught me a lot of things that i never learn and do in my life. Cause of him, my life become wonderful. It’s very hard to have a partner to accompany me to go through so much things in this 7 years. And it’s impossible to find another one to walk a long journey with me. Now, I have to walk alone in the future. I don’t want to walk with other guys… I just want to be with him but now i know it will never happen anymore. I will try my hard to go through everything…..alone…. Maybe everyone will think that i’m very stupid. But i like the way i am :)

I cannot see him anymore. Don’t know everything of him anymore. But i know he is enjoying his happy life now. So i also can fong sam already :) However, i wish him to stay healthy and happy always. Wish he can take good care of himself. Don’t know he still remember what i told him or not. Always sleep over 3am will die faster. This is true ! Hope he can try not to sleep late ler. I think Astro Battleground semi final is coming soon. Wish him good luck and try his best :) I only can curi curi concern and support him now. Though i know his things is none of my business already. Hope he won’t hate me for being stupid.

Tears drop again… sigh… stop writing ler…

3 comments:

  1. Now u oso cannot said tat u will walk alone the rest of ur life by urself...cos anything will happen in the future. Just like although u dun wan it to happen, still it oledi happen, then u have to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oO? who r u ? yea... i kno anythin will happen... but no matter how i won't change my heart for him... even though he don love me anymore... anyways, thx for ur comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-T gambateh 4 us~~ i muz b strong like u too..haiz..hope i reali can!

    ReplyDelete