Thursday, October 15, 2009

No Mood & Hope ~

I still don’t have the mood to study for final exam… =.=

I’m half study and half blogging now… =.=

What i read really cannot absorb to my mind. =.=

I don’t understand what i’m reading now.

YEA ! I’m LAZY !

I just hope can faster holiday~ can find part time job~ Earn and save money~

Cause i really want to go travel with my bei next year~

I hope my dad will buy a car for me~ he suggested Viva~ New Proton Saga~ and Kancil………….=.=

Don’t want Kancil… I rather want a bicycle… Zzz…

A friend sent me a link just now. She taught me how to online shopping~

Too bad my hand feel itchy after saw the link..

Her fault~ :P Must ask her help me to buy :D

Bei’s sister just me a link too~ It’s a food blog~

She is going to eat Japanese Buffet tomorrow~

So envy…………..T_T

The foods seem so delicious in the pictures~ And the environment there nice too~

Only RM60 per person~

Sob sob…. I wanna go too :(

I like to read his sister blog~ Cause i love to eat too :D

Too bad i don’t have the chance to go and try :(

I rather spend money on food~ Not on clothes~ haha~

Sigh~

It’s not a time to dream now..

It’s time to study now…

Gambatte Bao Bao~

|

|

|

|

|

T.T

1 comment:

  1. Study ah~~ don so lazy ahh~~ U finish liao exam I promise u to bring you to anywhere you want k ? Juz focus and study~! Bao Bao Gambatte~~

    ReplyDelete