Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Final exam T_T ~

Today is my 1st time doing my final exam in UCSI. =.= Some people said very easy to pass but some said not that easy. Don’t know have to trust who @.@ But i only know KLIUC is very easy to score and pass. lolz.. Aiya~ I forgot to take down my picture. My 1st wearing to go for exam. haha… I wear long jean today. It’s weird… lol.. Very long time didn’t wear long jean already. Cause very hot and not suit me… =.= But still ok la… What cloth wear on leng lui also look leng lui wan la… kakaka xD

Today’s paper is quite…difficult… T_T I know i didn’t study harder. Always being lazy. My mid term of this subject got very low mark. Don’t want to tell how much. blek~ I think i’ve to pray from now. Hope i can pass all subjects. I don’t want to fail in this 1st time final exam in UCSI. T_T But i never fail in final before. The situation is different now. I’m not in KLIUC anymore. I’m in UCSI now. :(

Well, I was going to buy Waffle Chocolate Cake after finished my exam :D Really very delicious er ^^ Eat until very full. It’s only RM2.50 :) haha… Too bad i didn’t take the picture =.= I went into a Butik to shop a while. Saw a nice handbag and belt~ but i didn’t buy it =.=

My dear told me that he couldn’t accompany me in this week er… Thought of asking him for dinner tomorrow night… but he has to practise dance. Sigh… He said he is very tired and unhappy with something just now. But i still complained with him that he not able to come find me this week. hehe… Sorry dear~ Must get more rest and don’t too stress yourself oo :)

It’s 1.12am now. I think i have to sleep already. hehe… Before going to sleep, i want to show a lovely picture^^

PA171591

I love this picture so much~ We both looked sweet in this picture. haha…

okz… stop here lo~ Nite nite^^ Sweet dream~~

No comments:

Post a Comment