Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to blog again~

Don’t remember how long i didn’t write my blog already. :P hehe… Lazy gua… haha…. Suddenly have the feeling want to express out my feeling. :) don worry… not emo feeling… haha…

Well, i’m having 2 months holiday now. Sooooo looooong….. =.= If stay at home for 2 months i can die … lol… So i want to go to work for part time. Currently work at jusco… With ryan^^ Finally my dad allow me to work already… hehe… Though the salary is low… but is ok for me to spend my time la… hehe…This is my 1st time working…  Honestly, i learned many things after i work. Not very many la… Realized many things lo… hehe… Before i work in this shop, i know a lot gossip between those people and there’s a lot of hard work to do already. I’m ready to go through all this hard time. Say is easy… but do is hard. =.=

I realized money is not easy to earn now. Every ringgit every sen is not easy to get. T_T… Last time i can buy whatever i want without money problem. But now…. My one day work salary only can buy 2 cups of Starbuck… >.<… ei? no… one and a half cup only… haha…

I have to learn how to protect myself ler… learn how to not let people bully and cheat… Learn how to control my temper to other people and my family… Learn how to control my sad feeling… I realized how realistic is people while working. But i cannot be the same like them. Yea.. It’s a very hard time for me now… just break up still not yet recover den now have to face working problem. T_T Quite san fu… But no matter how hard is my life… I still have to go on…

Compare to my other friends… I’m too childish. They are mature than me a lot. They know many working skill. At 1st i really don't understand. I thought everything is simple in my life. So i really want to learn more about it. Cannot stay at the childish stage anymore ler… Actually i very lucky ler… Every customers i served is very kind to me. Maybe i look like siu mui mui… =.= so they treat me like siu mui mui.. grrrr…. :P But i’m too honest already leh… :P I told my customer not to buy my shop clothes cause it’s not nice and expensive.. Go other shop to buy better… hahahaha…. Gik sei my boss… :P

This holiday is not really enjoy. But learned many things that i never know last time. The people i face and work together now is very fake. They show me their kind face in front of me but talk people bad behind. Well, i’m straight to talk to them. What i don’t like or what i hate i will tell them straight away. Cause i don’t like to be fake. Maybe people will say that i’m stupid cause like this will dak zui people. But i want to be the way i am. Show them that I’M NOT EASY TO BULLY WAN !!! (wa…. say like very geng wor…. but very weak actually… hahaha..XD )

Today is someone birthday. Wish him “Happy Birthday” ! ^^ Too bad no chance to celebrate with him anymore. However,  wish him stay healthy and take good care :)

Wa… so late already… >.<… Nite nite lo ^^ Feel like want to write more… but cannot tahan ler.. Tomorrow work again… T_T

okz.. muaksss ^^

2 comments:

  1. Yup..jiayou oh~ haha..sure u can do it..work is nt ez ler..last time work b4..make me more skinny than ever XD 'mou tam hou sik' lolx..take care gal ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all the best in everything...

    ReplyDelete