Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sorry… T_T

Do you really think that we can get over with our past? I still love you so much… How can we be a normal friend? Maybe what i wrote in the previous blog is wrong meaning dy… I say you childish because you never know how appreciate a people that you love for so long. Not saying that clubbing or drinking is childish.

However, sorry what i said in the previous blog. What i told you on the phone was true. After that call, i really miss you a lot. I don’t want like that. If you really want me to sei sam, just be cruel like before how you treat me. As long as i will try to put down. You think that i’m really that strong? no… I’m weak… Maybe you can put down very fast and adapt to your life now. I go to work doesn’t mean i’m mature. I just want to avoid to think of you.

You dumped me again and again… i also forget how many times dy…. I feel very malu to say that actually. =.= Always ask myself why am i so stupid… But all this question are no reason. Cause i love you. It’s just simple. But every choice that you choose i only can respect.

I’m sorry bei… sigh…..

No comments:

Post a Comment