Friday, November 20, 2009

A very-san-fu month =.= (sumyeh teach)

It’s been a tough month for me. Cause of working, i don’t have time to stay home to do whatever i like, no time to dinner with my family, less go out with friends, not enough sleep and time to rest… T_T After back home, take my bath, eat supper then straight away go online. =.=… Tired but don’t want to sleep 1st.

Heard a lot gossips again today. =.= sienz.. Too unlucky cause my supervisor live nearby me, she said want to fetch me home, got something want to chat with me… I know all also about gossips. Don’t feel like want to sit her car. But don’t want to give trouble ryan and my dad ler… So no choice lo.. I just keep silent and be listener only. Sigh… Is it auntie old already nothing to do so always like to gossip people? >.<… Can stop bothering me ar? None of my business la… grrrr….

I rather to eat alone when during break time. I don’t want to eat with them… Especially that “28 years old auntie”… =.=.. Well, she is still single. I thought she is 30-40 years old like that and married when i 1st time i saw her. >.<… Kua jiong lo.. Even my mom also look younger than her. >.<… When ryan told me she is only 28, i was shocked !!!! Luckily i didn’t call her auntie, just call her name. LOL !! She is the one who always do bad things behind. DAMN DISLIKE HER !! Her look already old, but she still make up >.<.. Ryan said she look older after make up. hahahaha…. no skill at all… Cannot always look at her.. Spoilt my eyes…. =.=

Well, i’m not gossip her now. I’m just express my hate feeling to her. :P I know few new colleagues today :) 2 malay gals and 1 chinese gal. Had fun when work together with them^^ Keep chat with them. haha… I like to kacau another 2 malay guys. Cause they always making fun^^ I think i will always unhappy if without them. hehe… ei? i seem like happy to be friend with malay people oo… haha… But they are kind and good la… They helped me a lot sometime :)

I wanna go shopping T_T I wanna go many places and do many things… T_T Who willing to share all this with me? Why want to find a right person also so hard…. Want to find a partner is very easy… But want to love someone else is very very hard… agree? hehe… As long as i know there’s someone who always love and miss me is enough for me already. At least i feel the happiness in my heart :) Though cannot be together, i know you are fine and happy now then i also will happy for you :)

Want to sleep now ler… sleep so late again.. =.= Tomorrow have to work hard again … T_T

Tonight gonna be a good good night ~

No comments:

Post a Comment