Saturday, November 21, 2009

I will never make myself to regret. What about you?

About what i said in the previous blog… i said about the happiness i think i want to keep back. Why you want to call me… Why tell me that you still miss me and love me… You thought i’m not sad enough? So want to hurt me again? Want to let me know how happy you are now? Want to tell me that you can go club every night now? Can do whatever you like now?

Yea… i already know you will be very happy even without me in your life. And i already accepted this cruel fact. Since you ditched me at your house outside, i really very very sad and damn hurt…. Heart is already numb. Cried for whole week… didn’t go out and hide myself in the room for whole week. Happy to hear that i’m successfully got hurt by you ? But you were happy and enjoy everyday after break up.

Time had past for 3 weeks. I didn’t cry for you already. When i look at your new picture, i didn’t feel sad already. Still very miss you but this feeling will be lesser day by day. I believe. Cause i accepted this fact already… I won’t avoid to know and see everything about you now. I must face it. Quite cruel to myself to face everything. But my life still have to go on even without you.

So i go to work. This is the reason why i want to work. I don’t care how low is the salary. As long as i got things to do and won’t think so much. At the same time, i can learn many things from that. Every time broke up with you, i get and learn something. Not like you… Always drink, club, outings… You worked many job, go through many hard things and face many things in your life. You should be mature than me. But you are not…

After break up, you still thought that i cannot accept everything of yours. I told you i tried my best and finally accept already. What you expect for much more? Though it’s not good enough but at least i did it. Why you will never understand … Zzz.. Is you don’t wish to commit in this relationship, your heart is not here with me but only to your things. Is yourself too selfish and childish. This is not love me. You just love yourself only. If really love someone you will care for her in everything more than yourself. What i said you will never agree so always shoot me back.

Now…. this is not important to us anymore. Yea…. you choose to break up is a right choice. How suffer or hard i also will tahan… I want to grow up and not to stay at old childish time. Just tell me when you need back your things. After get your things, better don’t contact anymore. Just continue your happy life and i continue my simple life.

You are successfully make me to give up you now….

1 comment:

  1. T-T jiayou my dear..start ur new life ya ^^ i support u~ hehe..

    ReplyDelete