Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tired but happy :)

Just back from work… took my bath… sitting in front of lappy now… finally can rest la~~ hehe… I feel very happy today… Keep smiling whole day… =.=… sot jor… haha… I’m happy to know friends at my working place there. Happy to work with them. Though got many gossip la… I just dislike two people only… Other people are nice and funny :)

Now… i’m gonna leave. Maybe next week will be my last week. They all keep asking me when i leave… Ask me don’t forget them… must go visit them … haha… Just know them for few weeks only also ng seh dak me liao… lolz… Make me don’t wanna leave now… T_T I sure will miss the time when we gossip together… haha… Tell dirty jokes, curi curi chatting, playing fool around ……. hahaha…

I was having lunch with 3 funny guys today. =.=… 2 guys from diamond shop which beside my shop, one from city chain… So ngam we break at the same time. So they invited me to go have lunch together. I go CHI CHAN cause no need to pay… hahahaha… Just know them for few weeks too… But we are like know each other very long already… =.= Maybe i’m friendly gua… kakakaka… XD

Don’t know why… that 2 people really didn’t ask me to do things already. Only ask me to serve customer… But others all got things to do. Pity them …. So i go help them when i’m free… Told you guys i’m not easy to bully wan lo…. (kakaka… later tomorrow will give me all hard work to do then i can die lo… XD) cheh… do la…. scare you arr… blek… >p

Tomorrow is Sunday~ Everyone can go shopping but i have to work… T_T… Never mind… After i finish work i also can go shopping lu^^ Earn money now 1st…. blek…

Don’t want to write already… It’s very long essay liao… =.= Continue tomorrow la… :P bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment