Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Relax my free time now :)

hmm… don’t remember how long didn’t update my blog already. keke… Have a lot to post.

Firstly i want to announce something… :P “ I’M FREE NOW LA~~~~~ “ ^^ Yea… I resigned my part time job already lu… No need to work and finally can relax at home^^ Can sleep how long as i like… Can go out with friends anytime :) nyek nyek nyek… :P

It’s time to count about who owe me a meal since very long time ago. kaka… I wasn’t free to go eat with you all because i have to work. But don’t worry… I have a lot of time now. :P I will remind u guys… *evil smile* >)

Too bad my salary will receive on 15th T_T It’s very late… Thought can get my salary faster and go shopping with my ji muiss… Sigh… So i’ve no choice lo… have to use my dad’s money between these days. kakaka…

Some people so happy when knowing that i no need to work dy. Cause they thought i can go clubbing with them liao. =.= Swt…. The 1st reaction they gave me was “ OK ! LET’S GO CLUBBING ! LOL” >.<’’… Sorry for rejected so many times la… haha… When feel comes, i also wish to go with you guys… keke… If you pay for me, i go XD

I very miss my colleagues T_T Miss the time when we worked together. But don’t miss our shortie supervisor… =.= haha… I promised i will go back to fool you all ok? XD I also miss my 2 “gor gor” =.= Wanna chit chat with them lo… I always curi tulang and go to sit in their shop …. haha… always hide in their shop don’t want to let my supervisor know. blek…. :P ok la… I ask my dad fetch me to Jusco after my dinner later. haha…

Hey…. I love "”Twilight Saga New Moon” so much… But prefer the 1st episode. The 2nd episode is all about love story. =.= but nice too la… hehe… I like to watch Edward Cullen and Jacob only… hahaha… This make me think of someone when i was watching this movie. I know he will enjoy this movie too :) Only me and him will understand. :)

Go pasar malam with friends tonight. Treat me eat oo my dearsss… XD

No comments:

Post a Comment