Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar ~

Went to movie with ming yesterday ^^ erm… should call Adrian or ming? haha… He was late to fetch me cause slept late. =.= Make me wake up so early to prepare, cannot sleep late a bit lo… keke… We went to watch Avatar ^^ Really awesome ! This movie is 3 hours. Sit until my pat pat pain … XD

avatar-movie-poster

Must go to watch oo^^

We went to eat our lunch after movie. Bought a chain for myself as a christmas present… sob sob… buy present for myself … so cham T_T haha…

PC182123 PC182126

Simple right? hmm…. It’s only RM12.90. Since my necklace lost already, i buy other necklace to replace ler. :(

movie wif ming ~ movie wif ming ~1 PC182131 PC182130

Our lunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng~ We walk walk there after our lunch. Never see a guy so like bear bear … haha… Ming :D i choose my bear bear already. I want that white dog. XD Faster save money to buy for me as x’mas present ar… hahahahahaha ~~ *evil laugh* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment