Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sienzzzz…. =.=

Today is Saturday. I stay at home. So boring and empty. Got people accompanied me every weekend last time. But no more now…. No sad for him anymore. Just feel miss him sometime.

A lot annoying people added me lately. Some people can just simply tell you he love you when the 1st time he saw you in the picture. Shit man… Really ridiculous !! Some people just chatted with me not long only but so fast want to ask me out. Keep asking where i live, want to come find me yum cha. OMG~~ Some people more scary >.<… Use 2 accounts to add me. Blocked one account then use another account asked me “is it you block me?” swt… i want to say “ YES”… I really feel very hate and irritating to this kind of people. The only thing i can do is BLOCK ! Yea… it’s bad. No choice la… Fan sei yan… =.= I won’t go out to meet my net friends…I won’t go out with the people which i never see before. Clear ? Don’t blame me when anyone who read this.=.= And one thing ! Why don’t have people add me cause they really want to be friend with me? Zzz….

Well, actually i post this blog is want to talk about other stuff. But suddenly think of those people really make me ng song… Want to express out so so much.. lol…

I got a bit flu this morning. Feel very uncomfortable so ate medicine and go back to sleep. Now…. i feel like a bit fever and sore throat. T_T errrrrrr…. Don’t fall sick ler… Next week is christmas la… I want to enjoy ler… T_T Must drink more water and take care of myself er….

Just looked back my pictures…Think back my happy time with SSM buddy… My happy moment when studied in SSM. Really make me feel missing them a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot ~ Nai going to China already. Want to find her chat also cannot :( Sum don’t know when he come back. Hang and hung got work. Others busy their own stuff. No one can find liao. I miss you guys arrrrrrr….. :( I want murnians gather together again :(

Sum~~~ Why you didn’t online let me kacau today… lol…

Want to oi oi now la… Hope will recover tomorrow :) Nitez ;)

5 comments:

  1. Take care ya my Dear..hahax..den oni can go out celebrate Christmas eve happily and healthy ma ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thx oo^^ u really concern bout me jek... lol... wish u have a happy and romantic x'mas too^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm..i can't get ur reply at my email tim..duno u reply jor..hahax..same to u..wish u enjoy ur 24 n 25 date..kekeke ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. because you are really beautiful mar, then many people want make friends with you.. because you pleasant, attrative, knowledgeable... then know more friends, can get many boyfriends... haaa...

    ReplyDelete