Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009 ^^

PC071950

Merry X’mas to my parents~ my dearest ji muisss~ my best friends~ and and and ….. Merry X’mas for the person who love me~ admire me~ like me~ hate me~ dislike me~ hahahaha~ Anyone want to give me present? *sei oi* LOL~

I wish everyone happy in this new year~

Whoever is in the relationship, i wish you both sweet sweet forever~ Don’t simply say want to break up~ No love jor just break up~ got love should appreciate~ Faster get marry~ Don’t simply say want to divorce~ XD

Whoever is single, i wish you all don’t sad… Find a partner quickly~ Or find a sex partner to satisfy you~ XD If you love someone just confess to people~ If get rejected just cry out~ lol… Single is doesn’t matter, especially you have $$$ in your bank :D

hahaha~ kekeke~ nyek nyek nyek~

No comments:

Post a Comment