Friday, December 11, 2009

Pasar Malam night~

Went to pm with my collegues this Wednesday :) Dad fetched me to Jusco at night to wait for them. Wait till 10.30pm only go to pm. =.= I be their customer while waiting for them. hahaha… Tried a skirt that i felt nice before.

PC091960 

hmm… After tired it on… feel like… “not really nice actually” lol… So happy to go visit them. Most of them going to pm too. haha… Included a malay gal.. (my naughty gal- Siti) haha…

Well, she was the 1st time go to chinese orang punya pm… LOL… We were fighting in the car while on the way to pm. =.= Let malay gal molest T_T Don’t know why… I hate malay a lot actually… But she give me a close feeling when talking with her. I even forget she is malay… thought she is chinese… lol… She told me she very miss me after i left… Cause there’s no one to joke and play with her… no one so gila like me =.=… let her za dou… haha….

Really wanna take picture with them. Too bad they were working that time. I better don’t disturb them… don’t want let that stupid supervisor scold them =.= But cannot take out the camera while walking in pm… Too many people dy… Sigh…

Siti don’t dare to eat our chinese foods cause she scare got babi. I almost forget this… so sorry…. hehe… She asked me “ Kenapa orang cina punya pm sangat panjang? Melayu pm hanya jual baju kurung ……….” LOL… Cause malay don’t eat babi ma… only wear baju kurung… No fashion at all… Of course boring la… haha… I told her this… she agreed too… Thought she will mind… hehe…

Walked till 1am … =.= Very tired and sleepy dy… After back home is already 2am… >.<… Zzz….

No comments:

Post a Comment