Friday, December 11, 2009

Gym ~

erm…. Went to gym with gis yesterday… Weird to hear that right? lol… I don’t believe myself too. haha… “Bao Bao go do gym?!?!?! omg~~” …the 1st reaction people gave me. =.=” … Nvrm… Gis said bring me go kap zai… lol… but nothing to kap there…. =.= All “dai jek lou” … Geli leh… hahaha…

DSC03343 

My look before i go to gym… keke…

PC101969

My look after gym… =.=… So so so tired… T_T Leg pain pain er… :(

Gym about an hour and took our bath.

PC101967 

We went to Vietnam Kitchen to have our dinner after bath. :) The 2nd time i went to this place.

gym wif giselle~2 gym wif giselle~1 gym wif giselle~ gym wif giselle~3 gym wif giselle~4 PC101995 PC101999

The foods are delicious :) But gis said very normal only… =.= Her mouth only can eat expensive food… Zzz… After our dinner, we went to Samosa to have our supper. hahaha…xD both of us not enough full so wanted to eat dessert. :P

PC102003

This was my dessert :D … not very tasty… hehe… Thanks to her for inviting me to gym. haha… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment