Friday, August 7, 2009

emo again~

Tomorrow will be my graduation.. I was very excited before but don't know why i don't have any feeling of it now... I really hope my graduation gown got "hat", cause it seem like not complete in wearing the gown but without the hat. Just a diploma graduation, not very special.

Don't know why i still stay in the moody mood after back from Zouk club. Feel moody when talking with my bf... Why will like that? Feel disappointed or lost confidence in him again? ..... "Again" this word always appear between us. Sigh... Before that i very hope my bf will give me a present or flower for my graduation, and hope he will find more time for me after he finish busy in this friday. But now......don't want to expect so much already... Expect more will disappointed more... Giving hope more will getting hurt more. T_T Scare he will suddenly tell me about break up again... =.= What a negative thinking... Sigh...

Other couple dated for 2 years but their relationship like family already. I together with my bf already 6 years more but still got distance like that... Mayb i always go his house and he less go my house ler...

Swine flu is getting serious nowadays... :( My college got few cases already. Uniten got people died for swine flu and closed now. My bf also started not feeling well now. So worry about him. T_T Sigh... He always sleep late and didn't get enough rest and didn't drink more water. Finally sick now. I also give up to ask him to sleep earlier already. Last time i will but he never listen...=.= Always don't listen to me geh... Hope he can take care ler... Normal sick never mind er... don't kena swine flu er.. If not i sure worry sei...

It's 12.47am now... Eyes so sleepy ...=.= Want to go sleep now... However, i will try my hard to enjoy tomorrow... lol... Nitez~ Muakz~

No comments:

Post a Comment