Monday, August 10, 2009

Zzz...

Few days didn't write my blog... Wanna update but lazy... when i think of a lot to write i feel lazy already... lol... I was alone at home today. Yea... it's very normal for me. But.... something scary happened today... it was........"raining" !! Rain really very heavy when i playing farmville in facebook. :( Thunder roaring.... so no choice and off my laptop ler... T_T how then? Hide myself in the blanket and scare scare lo.... :'( cannot online, nobody at home... so i hide myself in my room don't dare to go out... >.<... that time i really hope my dear is beside me... :( wanna call him but he is sick and sleeping.. so i don't want to disturb him to rest ler... I fell asleep after a while... =.= When i awake, it was 6 something already... Rain had stop... Dinner prepared well already... so go to eat dinner .. :D After sleep then go to eat... like pig er... haha...

I'm still worrying about my dear... he is getting worse like that... though he always tell me he is fine... I was together wif him the whole day last sunday. Seeing him so sick and couldn't help anythin, my heart feel so bad... Feel so useless as a gf... T_T I asked him not to go to Tenji this wednesday cause he is still sick... But he insisted want to go... he said will be fine on that day... Always don't listen to me geh... If still sick also no mood to enjoy the food there ler... Hope he can get well soon ler... T_T

Want to update my graduation pics... Lazy arr.... Tomorrow only upload la... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment