Friday, August 28, 2009

Start study lu~~

Very lazy to update my blog lately. Feel like nothing to do tonight so suddenly want to write my blog. =p I’m gonna start my studies next Tuesday. Be “fan cai” 2 months more already. haha… But i’m not in KLIUC anymore lu xD Finally changed college successfully. lol… I’m study in UCSI currently. :P keke… Hope this will be my right choice. Went to orientation yesterday. Orientation whole day… =.= very tired after home. But too bad i didn’t know any new friends there. T_T Maybe chinese people is not that friendly. I still remember the 1st day when i was in KLIUC, a lot friends came and talked to me. Now i only realized malays are more friendly than chinese. haha… Kind of worry that i can’t get to know more friends in UCSI. All people look like action and don’t wanna be friend with me. I’m thinking too much. haha… But very lucky i met an old friend there. He is Win Heng- “SSM kia”… lolx… He is study same college with me now. :D At least i have teman now. haha… I saw quite a lot good looking guys in UCSI. wakakaka…. xD but i don’t know them. =.= Wait for them come to know me 1st. *sei oi* haha…

I have to start my new college life there now. Everything need to learn and adapt in a new environment. Alone… =.= Have to know new friends and try to get close with new people. Sigh… Don’t know is good thing or not. I started to miss my KLIUC friends now. Wonder why my heart still think of KLIUC. Cause i hate this college so much. But i really miss the time when i was study there. T_T But i hope i won’t be alone again after change to UCSI. hehe…

This is a short semester. So i only take 3 subjects. My class got lecture and tutorial now. haha… xD Still remember my lecture and tutorial mixed together in a class last time when in KLIUC. So means one subject only have one class. :P But now…. one subject have 2 classes (lecture & tutorial). =.= My timetable quite packed. Lecture class is 4 hours more ler…. no break. T_T Sure will be very boring to stay in a class for few hours. T_T

Anyways, i feel lazy to write again. =.= Wish me luck in new college. haha… Hope i can know more good friends and study well there. NO STRESS !! haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment