Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sigh~

Few days didn't write my blog... Lazy to write... =.= Feel a bit sick lately... Throat a bit dry and "fat yit hei", but feel better after drink more water and rest more. I don't dare to tell parents cause they will bring me go see doctor, i don't want to eat medicine. =.= But feel sick again in this morning... =.= I HATE SICK !! T_T Hope will be fine later... Must drink more more water... Don't want let myself fall sick... Don't want kena swine flu... hehe...=p Plus, i have to go settle my college stuffs, go watch my dear competition this wednesday and...............the important thing is my graduation is on this saturday... My dear promised to bring me go The Cave or Tenji ^^ so i cannot fall sick... =.= I WANT TO EAT AND TAKE PHOTOSSSSS =D

I feel a bit stress to my family lately. Every morning have to wake up early to help my mom do house chores... I can't sleep late always... sien la... Every early morning ask me to do this and that... Breakfast also haven't eat yet... T_T I HATE DOING HOUSE CHORES !!! I was busy with my college stuffs last few days and i need transport. But my parents couldn't fetch me to college cause lazy and ma fan... =.= Mom is free but don't want to fetch me and complaint so much to me. Dad was scolded me for not able to settle my stuffs. Bla bla bla~ Hate to hear that. Sigh....

Long time didn't see my dearest friends already. Nai are working and dating, Sum don't know buat apa... Mich always busy with her AISEC... =.= Cheng at Australia, Hung working too, Ryan busy studying, hang busy with searching siu mui mui, Khew sudah balik to Aus or still here i also don't know... lol... No news from them already. T_T All also got things to do but i'm still fat mou-ing at home everyday.... No money, no car... So empty... =.= Sigh....

After reading my dear's blog, i know he is unhappy and stress about his assignment, presentation, his MI stuffs and friends... But i couldn't help him anything and cheer him up. He told me he don't want to eat whole day today cause he no money. I'm worry about him and ask him to borrow money from friends to buy some bread to eat at least. But let him scold T_T I understand his situation so i don't mind he scold me. Though a bit sad and cried a bit la... hehe... Only hope he can take care and don't starve himself. Hope he don't stress himself too much and finish his assignment soon ler... Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Huh..so touch..dun cry..dun cry..hehex..jie jie here..lolx =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... jie jie... :P very touch meh.. all emo stuff la... haha...

    ReplyDelete