Thursday, July 30, 2009

My dear's convocation~

weeee~~~

Woke up in the early morning to attend my dear graduation^^
He looked like "Harry Potter" in wearing the gown... haha... But still so handsome... =p (don't be so happy la... tham you only... xD)
That day was raining in the early morning so felt very cold when go inside the hall... T_T
Hungry + sleepy + cold~~~
Finally it started after few 10 minutes...
Kinda boring when seeing all students go up to the stage to get the "scroll".. haha... Kah Seng and me were talking "fai wah" & teasing people... kakakaka... xD
Around don't know what time (forgot) the ceremony ended^^
Time for photo session now =D
I saw my junior friend. She was graduated on the same day too~ hehe...

This is the hall... =.= very cold inside.... =.=
Leng zai ma? =pShe is my junior friend ^^I graduete lu.... =pNice ~~

Around 12 something we went to have our lunch and headed back to home.
Next saturday (8 August) will be my graduation ^^ Yay ~~ My turn to wear the gown... kakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment