Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Should happy or not ??

We didn't contact each other yesterday. Till around 12 something he message me in the msn. I was watching Titanic that time. He said he very need me, don't want to break up, but he cannot do anything for me. His phone line barred so couldn't call me, he is totally broke now so cannot buy anything for me... but i remembered he said he have to put study and dance 1st so won't be free. He said he will find me but i don't know when. =.= I know study is more important.. but i very mind that he put dance 1st. I told him i want to break up but he still want to put dance 1st. Maybe i shouldn't think like that. I really mind. I felt touch and happy when he said he need me... but unhappy too. He only have time for dance ALWAYS. He don't understand what i want. I don't want present, don't mind he no money and study... Only hope he can find more time for me but not dance. I want him to show how much he really need & love me but not just writing few sentences in msn. Not showing me how busy is him in dance. Was he telling me that he want me to understand him again? Understand him for not able to do anything for me? Zzz... He said he message me after saw my blog. If he didn't see my blog will he message me? He said he was happy yesterday cause finally can rest and very free the whole day since he was busy last month. After read my blog only feel unhappy so message me... =.= I want to break up he still so happy to relax but i felt unhappy and stress the whole day... I really won't affect him if without me lo... Why he need me? I really don't know arr.... T_T

6 comments:

  1. hey there. i'm just a passerby. hehe. same college as you but a freshie.i just came across your blog. uhm. i just wanna say, 6 years relationship is really really not an easy task. i really salute you! but whatever it is, just follow your heart. make sure you are happy. don't' make decisions that you'll regret. so yeaa. and you're not a useless girl! nobody's useless okay? don't look down on yourself. bad comments help you build yourself. not bring you down. take care! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. copy from where the words? ahaah.. nice 1.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. liz? from kliuc? thx for ur comment ya^^ hehe... nice to meet u too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope. im from tarc. lol. i've seen you before alot of times d lur. hehe. you're welcome. i'm just voicing out my thoughts. hope youo don't mind. hehe. anyways, hope you're feeling better now (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. im not tarcian la.. haha... my bf is tarcian oni... :P he bring me go der oni... haha... u saw me? hmm... u kno kent rite? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. haa? yikes. paiseh. hehe. but ive seen you a few times. lol. yeaa. i've seen him before la but don't know him. hehe.

    ReplyDelete