Friday, July 24, 2009

Boring~ Lonely~

I feel lonely tonight... I feel damn boring tonight... Two friends are chatting with me about their unhappy stuffs. All are related to their bf. One is almost break up with her bf (should be break up already)... Another is don't know how to make decision to break up or not... Both of their situation are same as me last time... I'm angry when i listened to what they said. I totally understand their feeling... Why gf always want to argue with bf? Did u guys ever think before? Guys only think that gf is kecil hati, angry with no reason, not understanding, like to cry, annoying.......... Do you think you guys treat your gf good? Really a good bf? Really take your responsible as a bf? If you are not please don't always complaint to your gf's bad. Girls will be emotional sometimes.. It's because their bf treat her not good. But guys never admit their wrong and mad at gf back. If u guys keep being selfish and cannot change to be better, i suggest you don't waste her time and don't hurt her anymore. Let her go... Don't ruin her life. She still have many choices outside. Not oni you. But if guys really love your gf and don't wanna let her go, you should do anything for her to make her happy and appreciate her more. Give confidence to her to make her trust you. Don't doing things that hurt your gf. Keep the promised to love her. Never regret after making decision.

Well, i act like very strong like that. But i'm lonely here... Knowing that my bf is having fun with friends outside... But i'm alone in my room. Facing my laptop, click here click there... I hate to be alone but now i'm alone everytime. What to do.... Nothing can do.... Just continue to be lonely... I don't want to explain, don't want to tell anything... Just keep quite here... Don't ask me whether i'm ok or not... What's the point if i answer? If i say ok i am cheating myself. If i say not ok you won't do anything too... I will be a boring people soon. Not talkative, active, always laugh like last time... Always face to blog and express my feeling... a~ha~ha~...

5 comments:

  1. U wan me to let u go ah ?
    U wan to go out der for better chances ah ?
    U think I am wasting ur time ah ?
    Did I ruined ur life ?
    Tell me only... I shall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. u oni think bout tis... but nvr think wan to keep me n show me how much u love me... if u feel doin sumthin for me is impossible or no heart to do tat... u can let me go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u oni think of wan to let me go, wastin my time... means u kno urself is not good enuf rite? u kno but don wan to change rite? i wrote so long juz wan to tell u i wan to break up? no... i juz wan u to understand i wan u do sumthin for me, i wan u appreciate me more, giv some confidence to me... it's so obvious dy u still don understand.. u still wan to ask me wan let me go anot... if u wan, i sure leave.. cuz i kno u will NVR do sumthin for me n i don wan to be lonely anymore... If u don wan, i will be by ur side cuz i trust u will treat me better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. juz pass by.. don argue here o.. lets go play some mini game.. let childish awile.. play mr bean wan?

    ReplyDelete