Thursday, July 9, 2009

sad...emo...hurt...

He didn't call me already since yesterday. I asked him not to find me again if he wish to. He really didn't find me... I realized that i'm not important in his heart, his friends and dance are more important than me... just he don't want to admit. How many times i think of wanna break up with him... but i scare i will regret... I was hurt when he told me "if u don't like break up la" ... T.T Why other gals can find a good bf, their bf can be very tolerate with their gf... but i'm different. Every people said that i'm very lucky to have this bf. Why? Cause we've been together for 6 years?? I feel unlucky cause i cannot find the one who really treat me good like other guys. Even friends they are more caring of me...they can talk to me.. but my bf..... sigh... I shouldn't blame so much...I'm not good enough too... I really trust him... really... but why he always give me hope and spoilt my hope again... how hard i have confidence on him again but why he hurt me so bad again... so many "again" and "again" ... i'm very tired and fed up ... He never will do anything for me... he only will do his best on dance and care about his friends more... What am i ? When he need me only love me? When he don't need me he ignore me ... so many WHY ... there's no point to ask why already... cause he is selfish ...as always... T_T

4 comments:

  1. Ur situation same as mine >.< i oso duno y our bf like tat..selfish..haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. outside there got more chicks for him to entertain. full stop......

    ReplyDelete
  4. =.=... y u say lik tat wan... they are selfish but they don hav other gal outside la...

    ReplyDelete