Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Midvalley with Giselle~

I was going out with giselle last Saturday. Before that on friday night i asked her out because i was boring, but she said she want to go out with her bf. Then the next morning she come and find me out...=.= Because she was breaking up with her bf....>.<... hmm... not really break up, she want to but her bf doesn't want to break. Argh.... confuse... @.@ Stop this la... haha... Well... While we were on the way to Midvalley, both of them argued in the car. And i felt very paiseh beside... haha... 1st time facing a couple argued in front of me... lol... speechless... =p Fortunately, they both are fine now and be back together...:) Don't simply say break up if u both really love each other la...=)

We went to chili's had our lunch... the price there really ..................expensive... T_T A lot people were waiting outside... =.= We also waited for quite long only can get in to seat. I spent almost RM50 to have my lunch =( Heart break... T_T After lunch, we go shopping... I bought a present for my dear for his graduation. ^^ Around 6pm we went home.

She was busying reply and argue with her bf.... lol...Mango & guava juice~Bao Bao drinking her favorite juice... =DThis is Monterey Chicken~ Nice taste oo^^Forgot what chicken is this already... blek... =pThis is Fire-grilled Chicken & Portobello~
I wanted to order this actually... but when i saw the price... ermm.... suan la... haha...These two chocolate ice-cream cake are really attractive... I really wanna eat this... but want to save my pocket money... so can see only but cannot eat... T_T
Just went out for half day already spent over RM 100... T_T... Save money is really hard but spend money is fast and easy... =.= Yea.... I'm officially broke now... Allah~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment