Monday, July 13, 2009

I don't know how to do... T_T

I tried my very hard to tell him finally. Really don't know how to tell out when he treat me sweet and caring and i felt happy with him last night. My heart stabbed very pain when i was telling him. I know the happy and sweet moment was just very short. He said that i'm annoying again when he was fetching me home. I just tried to be nice with him. Maybe i talked too much when he felt tiring. After he sent me home, he didn't say sorry to me and left. I stopped him and asked him why. He didn't say anything, so i think that is the right time to tell already. He don't want to break up. He said together with me already 6 years... guan jor the life got me. Means ? guan jor but no love or he still love me? I think he also confused. He has a lot stuffs, friends and dance.He still can live happily even without me. I'm just a stress for him. I have different life. I don't have any interest, less friends, no study (now), stay home everyday. If without him my life is colourless. He can put down this relationship easier than me. I understand how much i will miss him, need him after break up. But i still want to break up cause i already tried my best to regain this relationship, just that i failed. I'm tired already but i still love him so much, never feel boring with him. We also hope can be happy and sweet as last time. Really can ma? Will he treat me better if i want together back with him? He said he will wait for my call to give him an answer. I hope he will do something for me to show how much he love me. But i think he wont and just wait for my call. T.T How to do... I feel lost... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment