Saturday, July 11, 2009

Last decision...?

I knew how's your person very long time ago. I still choose be with you cause i really love you. I changed my bad attitude, tolerate everything of you, being understanding with you all the time, be by your side whenever you need me... You really changed a lot better after we got back together. I was really happy and i thought my choice is right. You treated me very good, always tolerate and caring me more. But after few months.... everything are different. You only want me to tolerate and understand you. Only want me be by your side whenever you moody. But me? Whenever i feel unhappy where were you? Whenever i need you where were you? You only feel sorry to your MI, friends... But you hurt me you feel nothing. Just simply say sorry... You only will work hard on dance but never do anything for me... I just hope you can tham me when i unhappy or angry. But you never do this. I just hope my bf will treat me an ice-cream, but you still want to count for me. When i want to pay you back you threw my money and thought i am pity you... T_T... How hurt is this... I always ask myself "what you love me? if you really love me why you do all this to me?" ... Maybe you don't really love me but only need me to accompany you whenever you feel lost. Don't say i think too much. You never show to me i really don't know. You always lazy to explain cause what i said are true. I really trust you but you make me disappointed again and again... I've over my limit. I never hope my bf will help me to pay everything for me like other guys... I never blame you for less come to my house dinner with my family... I never blame when my bf count tax with me... Sometimes i ain't a good gf... You ain't a good bf... no one is perfect... But i feel like only i work hard in this relationship... Maybe you are not agree. You very like to have fun with your friends, so i tried to join them. Because of that, our dating time become lesser. Everytime go out also with your friends. I always accompany you to watch competition, performance... I really don't mind... You always hope i can drive my car to fetch or find you, cook something for you. I really tried to do this. So i always say i want drive. Though my dad not allow but i still curi to drive and ask my mom don't tell my dad. Wish i can do it someday and give you a suprise. But everything i do is just useless... You only always blame me for giving you more stress, say i am annoying... Even til now i still think that your dance and friends are more important than me... Do you ever think why? no... cause i am always think negative. That's what you think. You like to do whatever you like.. You want to dance, happy with friends and want together with me. You want everything. Really selfish... I am really tired in this relationship already. I give up... I quit. I don't hope you will do anything for me already.. Don't hope you will understand me already. You can dance and happy with friends now. Go do whatever you like. I won't step in your life anymore. Without me you still can live happily. I won't worry so much of you cause i know you will take care of yourself... Tonight will be the last moment for us... Thankz for you loving me in this 6 years.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WObfcDIf6lY watch this... cool... the video show my supportive. hehe.. don forget to watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiz..after i read this post..it is exactly same as mine..i edi start crying T.T y v both hav 2 go through this?is reali unfair..

    ReplyDelete
  3. to chelz.. u go thru too? maybe u 2 haven found ur true love... is juz the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are u sure u make a right decision?? keng sou...

    ReplyDelete