Monday, July 20, 2009

Sent cheng to airport~

We went to send cheng off after the farewell day. While on the way to airport, i was guessing whether who would cry in the airport later, maybe is me... lol... We went to dinner with cheng's family after reached there. Her family treated us^^ Eat more lu... =p Although all look like very happy and joking around, i still felt kinda quite that day. Maybe they also felt ng seh dak her... me too...:( I was endure my tears out and pretend nothing, i know nai too. hehe... Finally we sent her to the entry... Gave the last hug... and say goodbye... Guess who were crying? lol... yea... me & mich were crying. She looked at me with red eyes and asked me "wanna cry ar?"... then i know i can't endure anymore and wanna burst out already. Finally, we hug together and cried... lol... After that, we went home. We went to 7 eleven buy drinks after back to Connaught. And we saw this disgusting flies....

Flies having sex err.... =.=.... yuckzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment