Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally recover~

Long time didn’t update my blog. Because i was having a serious sick and entered in hospital. After checking the doctor confirm that i got dengue. T_T Fever few days but haven’t recover yet so the doctor asked me to go hospital for checking up. Really tough these few days. It was pain when doing several times blood test but now feel nothing already and quite addicted to it. LOL… My hand got few holes now.. haha… Couldn’t eat and sleep well last week. The time when i was in hospital was really tough, boring, and scary… =.= Waiting nurse and doctor to come in my room for checking everyday. Sleep and sit on the bed waiting time to pass… didn’t take my bath and i had period during that time. T_T The food there was really disgusting… But i’ve no choice and have to eat er… :( Cause my weight is only 33kg and blood pressure is below 60. @.@ Abnormal.. I felt worry and scare everytime when i saw a doctor came in my room.. cause he was going to help me do blood test once he came in. @.@ Cause of my sick, i made my family worried about me. Feel sorry to them for not take care of myself. And should say thank you for my dad & mom. Thanks for my dad helped me to pay an expensive payment. T_T I felt touched and thanks for my mom especially. She was accompanying me everyday and overnight in hospital to take care of me everynight. Made her couldn’t sleep well in nights. I promised i will sayang my body next time ler… T_T I missed a lot fun time with friends too. Missed some sweet days with my dear… He was very worried about me when i went to hospital. He came to hospital purposely to bring some comics to me in the early morning. So good… T_T Sek sai u er… Muaks^^

But now……. I’m finally recover lu… Back home already and need more rest. Appetite still not very good but changed better. :) I still look pretty and young after getting sick. hahaha…XD And….. hope my weight will back to normal...=.= I DON’T WANT TO SICK ANYMORE !! DON’T WANT TO GO HOSPITAL ANYMORE !! Allah~~~~~ =.=

2 comments:

  1. Lolx..u kena dengue oh?i oso kena b4..same situation as u..hahax..i mean dad pay so expensive payment n mom over9 take k me..den sked of doctor n tat time cm period too..lolx >.< bt i gt no bf take comics let me c le..haiz..take care ya gal..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie~ ... ur post really got a lot of words... I always hav to stick my eyes close to the screen to read ur posts.. @.@... lolz...

    ReplyDelete