Thursday, August 6, 2009

Forgive & forget~

I slept almost the whole day today. When i woke up only realized that my dad didn't pay the phone bill, so i cannot online T_T Very boring and tired... Couldn't sleep well last night cause i was argued with my bf again. Really felt like having 2 dreams yesterday. Huu~

I wanted to congratz my dear for getting the 3rd in the dance competition. Got a trophy and RM500 as a prize. :) Really felt surprised when heard his name and very happy for him. :)

I don't know what is the meaning of support. Maybe i don't like to show out. But really feel happy and proud in my heart. He said i didn't shout for him cause i didn't like to support him. Sad... Everyone are shout for him so they all are very supportive. I didn't so i'm not... T_T That's not like that... Perhaps i really don't like to show my expression to him. I hate to tell the words "i really support you" and "gambatte" to him. Never mind... Cause i told him that i will never support him to dance. So he will think like this. Hurt & sad... :'( Why do i have this stubborn attitude... T_T

Something happened yesterday and really stabbed my heart deeply. Every gal also hope the love one will tell her how much he really need her in his life, how important is her than his everything, how special is her in his life... Even know some is just a lie, gal also hope to hear that from her love one. My bf always told me that his friends and me cannot to compare. Both of them are important in his life. Didn't say which one is more important. Though i understand both cannot to compare... But i still hope i can be more important and special in his heart.

He told me one thing, "in a picture, he has family, friends and dance. His life is good. When he got me, the picture will be more colourful. I'm there to make his life better. Without me inside the picture will still fine. Means he will still fine even without me." I understand what he wanted to tell me... He won't go to die if without me. Life is still have to go on. ........ =.=" I never said i hope he will die for me. I didn't mean it. =.= As for me, i also won't go to die if without him. I just only hope can hear my bf tell me that he really need me by his side, need me to go through everything with him.

I'm not trying to test him on purpose sometime. But sorry for doing this to him. I just hope he can give all this feeling to me. Love someone is want to make him/her to be happy. But he just want him to happy only. Who will make me happy then... Always say if i not happy and cannot accept his things just don't together with him... Then what is tolerate? We tried our best to tolerate each other so many years but he can say out this easily to me... T_T

Everything seem like simple actually... but why can make it until so complicated?

Learn to "forgive and forget"... I'm always learn this... til now...

No comments:

Post a Comment